Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year, loyal English impact blog readers! I hope 2016 is off to a great start for you.

I've been asking all of my English impact students about their New Year's Resolutions (新年.の抱負) I've heard a lot about losing weight (痩せる), becoming more healthy and studying English harder.  That's great! Good luck!

For me, health is really important so there are many things I'm going to avoid consuming in 2016.  Here are five of the most unhealthy foods and drinks:

1.) store-bought white bread (食パン)
2.) cola
3.) sugar
4.) margarine
5.) microwave popcorn

Besides watching more of what I'm eating and drinking, there are many other things I want to do in 2016. I will compost (堆肥する) organic waste for my garden this summer; I will run the whole Toyama Marathon in under four hours; I will practice the piano more; and I will continue to be the best private English teacher in Japan.

So if you are planning to eat more healthy food; if you really want to get into shape; if you love talking about gardening; and if you really want to improve your English, I want to meet you at English impact. We have so much to talk about. And so many ways to help each other this year.



John
www.englishimpact.com
Like me (いいね) on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @Englishimpact

No comments:

Post a Comment